Watertown Minnesota MLS Search

Watertown Homes for Sale

  • Maple Grove Active Homes for Sale

    Current Listings

  • Maple Grove Recently Homes Sold

    Recent Sales

  • Watertown Marketing Reports

    Market Reports

 

 

 

 

Watertown Homes For Sale

Watertown is a small city in Carver County, Minnesota, United States. It is located approximately 30 miles west of Minneapolis and has a population of about 4,200 people. Watertown is known for its parks, small-town charm, and strong sense of community. Popular attractions in Watertown include the Luce Line State Trail, the Carver County Fair, and the local farmers' market. The city also has several local businesses and restaurants, as well as easy access to larger shopping centers and entertainment venues in nearby cities like Plymouth and Minnetonka.

Real estate in Watertown, Minnesota is a mix of residential and commercial properties. The housing market in Watertown is considered to be competitive, with a median home value of around $300,000. The city offers a range of housing options, including single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments. There are also many new developments being built in the area to accommodate the growing population. Commercial real estate in Watertown includes retail spaces, office buildings, and industrial warehouses. The city has a business-friendly environment and offers incentives for businesses looking to relocate or expand in the area. Overall, real estate in Watertown offers a range of options for both residents and businesses.
 
Watertown, Minnesota is home to several lakes, including:

1. Lake Minnetrista: This is the largest lake in Watertown and covers an area of approximately 680 acres. It is a popular destination for fishing, boating, and swimming.

2. Little Waverly Lake: This is a small, quiet lake that is perfect for kayaking and paddleboarding. It covers an area of about 53 acres and is surrounded by wooded areas and wildlife.

3. Lake Charlote: This is another small lake located in Watertown that covers an area of approximately 44 acres. It is known for its fishing opportunities and peaceful atmosphere.

4. Waverly Lake: This is a 114-acre lake located just east of Watertown. It offers opportunities for fishing, boating, and swimming, and is a popular spot for picnics and family gatherings.

In addition to these lakes, Watertown is also close to Lake Minnetonka, which is one of the largest and most popular lakes in Minnesota.
 
 
According to the United States Census Bureau, as of the 2020 census, the population of Watertown, Minnesota was estimated to be around 4,225 people. Here are some key demographic characteristics of the city:

1. Age: The median age in Watertown is 39.7 years, with approximately 23% of the population under the age of 18 and 17% over the age of 65.

2. Gender: Females make up 50.5% of the population, while males make up 49.5%.

3. Race/Ethnicity: Watertown is predominantly White, with 91.4% of the population identifying as White alone. The remaining 8.6% of the population identifies as other races or multiple races.

4. Education: Approximately 93% of the population over the age of 25 are high school graduates, and 32% have obtained a bachelor's degree or higher.

5. Household Income: The median household income in Watertown is around $89,000 per year.

Overall, Watertown is predominantly a White, middle-class community with a relatively young population.

Latest Watertown Real Estate for Sale

Start Your Search

The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other this firm are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.

Listing data © 2024 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota. All rights reserved. By searching, you agree to the EULA.